Monday, June 27, 2011

Sleep is for the birds.

Wow.... I cant' believe its been exactly 3 months since I've updated my blog. I guess that's what happens when you actually get some sleep! My bout with insomnia has more or less gone away. I actually miss it. I used to get so much done, now I feel a bit disorganized.
My insomnia would have me completely wired and hyper vigilant. I had crazy energy and was capable of doing so many things. Now that I'm somewhat sleeping, I'm lethargic and not focused. Is that possible? My goal now is to get back on the focus horse and keep my blog going. I worked so hard at it, why let it go to shit?  It's not that I've even run out of stories to tell. Quite the contrary. NYC has offered me an array of tantalizing epicurean and love delights that I will have to share or almost share.
So my deepest apologies my dear readers, your fellow Insomniac is back!

No comments:

Post a Comment